15 October, 2005

By The Beans of Java

One of my favorite signature lines (e-mail, AIM, or message boards) ever refers to coffee.

It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire trembling, the trembling becomes a warning.
It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.


And with that in mind, here is the newest find of mine. Fortunately, it's been around for a while, so there's plenty in here.

The Mile High Buzz: Denver Coffee House Blog!

Le sigh. Talk about finding something to do on your days off, no? I don't know how long it'll take me to hit all those spots, but damn if I won't try.

[Turn signals: Wash Park Prophet via Colorado Luis]

1 comment:

Rachel Luxemburg said...

A caffeinated Dune reference, how clever!