18 November, 2005

Meh

You know, with all the falderol going on out there, I'm just going to put up a few brief comments before running off to work.

First white phosphorous is not, I repeat not a chemical weapon. Sorry guys, but you're barking up the wrong tree here. Do just a teensy bit more research before making the blanket accusations next time, m-kay?

Colonel Murtha deserves everyone's support. Not just for being a retired Marine. For that he deserves respect. But support him for having the testicular fortitude to say in public precisely what we've been saying in the blogosphere for the last couple of years.

I'm still not buying any CDs manufactured by Sony, regardless of what this band-aid does for other people's opinions.

Saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night and, while I was not disappointed, I found this to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I don't ever remember laughing my way all the way through a trailer before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropes_of_phosphorus#White_phosphorus

so what is white phosphorus considered? a highly reactive chemical that burns violently when presented with oxygen? sounds like a chemical weapon to me, especially when it is used by the military as a weapon...