06 March, 2006

Bad Day Update

Due to timely interventions by the Aurora Police Department, two friends, my father, and my Colorado tax return, I was able to pay my rent today. And without compiling late fees, at that.

Yays, kudos, and sincere gratitude for everything.

As for the physical damage, my knee and elbow are almost back to 100%. My wrist will take a while longer to finish healing, unfortunately. And due to the fact that it's difficult as everything to keep a bandage on one's own palm, I might end up with a new scar to add to my collection.

And seeing as how it hurts too much to type for long, I'll just post the links of the bits I've found extremely interesting today.

From Jeff Goldstein comes a victory for free speech advocates.

Via Instapundit comes a look at German abortion laws and a pondering on whether they could work here in the States.

And again via Instapundit, some space technology news that made my jaw hit the floor. Unfortunately, I redamaged my wrist when I picked it back up.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a bag of ice. However, I have found a way to keep my wrist wrapped and iced-up while playing Final Fantasy: X-2. So if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go make Yunie, Rikku, and Paine play dress-up. (Hush, you perverts! Not that kind of dress-up! Not like the thought of Rikku in a schoolgirl outfit... Okay, I'll stop there.)

Le sigh.

No comments: